Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fire Damages a Cottage on Knox Street


Fire damaged a late 1890's Victorian cottage in the Knox Hill Neighborhood last night. The cottage is located at 1850 Knox. Fast work by the fire department kept it from spreading to adjacient historic homes just feet away from this house . A special thanks to Mark Elstun who emailed me these photos he took at the scene.

The fire was believed to have been caused by a defective space heater at this time. No news if the house will be repaired or not.

No comments: