Friday, June 4, 2010

Reminder: West Side Preservation Summit Is Saturday

The first ever west Side Historic Preservation Summit is Saturday at the Westwood Library. The summit runs from 10-4 and will feature a number of speakers including yours truly.
As might be imagined I have some last minute prepwork to do so today's blog is short and sweet and we will today feature a few historic postcard images of the westside. ENJOY Hope to see you at the conference which I believe will ring only good things for the West side.

2 comments:

Bradester said...

Hello. I am unable to attend on Saturday, but I would like the opportunity to meet you and/or discuss a project that I have underway in Walnut Hills. I could not find another point of contact for you on your blog or elsewhere on the web. Could you return your preferred contact information to my email address? Thanks, Brady

Paul Wilham said...

Bradster you can email me victiques@hotmail.com