Friday, March 2, 2012

Victorian Resources: A Garden tete a tete

If you are like me, the weather is getting warmer and you thoughts are already on spring and outdoor gardening. One of the drawbacks of outdoor furnishings is that they really do not often have a Victorian style, unless you are looking for wicker.

I came across this recently and I thought it was very appropriate for a Victorian garden spot. It mimics the classic interior tete a tete settee but in outdoor form. From Design Toscana , it is available from a number of retailers on amazon. prices (with shipping) running around 160.00-225.00 depending on retailer.

I could easily see this tucked on a brick patio in a corner or in a small clearing in a victorian garden. You could even take something like this and use it as a trellis. I could see it covered with a flowering climber.

No comments: